Tunze Osmolator 3155 Auto Topf off
Reefspecialty.com Price Matching
Submit the URL of the product page where you saw a lower price and we’ll try our best to match the price. We will match all our major competitors. Please make sure you are looking at the exact same product and that the competitor has the product IN STOCK.
TUNZE OSMOLATOR UNIVERSAL 3155 - auto top-off system
Water level regulator with two sensor holding devices, extension and numerous fastening accessories. It is suitable for cabinet filter plants in TUNZE Comline filters or on the edge of the sump.
This osmotic regulator can also be used in TUNZE SYSTEM cabinet filter plants. The sensors can be stuck to glass surfaces or can be fitted directly to the edge of the tank.
In 1983 already, TUNZE Aquarientechnik introduced the first water level regulator (Osmolator) to aquarism. TUNZE Aquarientechnik has developed a new generation of osmotic regulators with static and compact sensors in IR technology for constant water level regulation in freshwater and saltwater aquariums. It ensures osmotic stability in freshwater and saltwater aquariums by precisely and regularly compensating the evaporated water.
Metering pump capacity: 2.95ft: 13.74gph, 4.92ft: 12.42gph, 6.56ft: 7.13h, Hmax: 7.22ft
Delivery condition: Ready for mounting with power supply unit, metering pump, hose, sensor holding device.
Metering pump capacity: 0.9 m: 52 l/h, 1.5 m: 47 l/h, 2 m: 27 l/h, Hmax: 2.2 m
(1) The precise water level is ensured by a non-wearing optical sensor and a transistor switch without any moving parts. This sensor is insensitive to soiling, light or magnetic fields.
Its “automatic eye” recognises the water level precisely, even small waves or level variations cannot irritate the unit.
(2) An independent safety sensor with a separate power supply circuit and relay control ensures reliable overflow protection.
(3) An electronic time controller and current limiter for the pump connected result in a higher operational safety. This unit protects the metering pump against running dry and reports an empty storage container.
(4) All functions are clearly displayed by LEDs; safety messages are also indicated by acoustic signals.
(5) The osmotic regulators are all operated at safety extra-low voltage.
What's in the Box
- instruction manual
- ac adaptor
- 6 ft tubing
- metering pump
- float sensor
- electronic water level sensor
- sensor mounting hardware
For forty-five years the name TUNZE® has been synonymous with aquarism. Many products and components which we have developed in the course of time are now standard features of aquarium technology today. This confidence in TUNZE is no coincidence. The company has remained true to its philosophy right from the beginning, researching water biotopes all over the world to develop components which enable natural water conditions in the closed environment of an aquarium. In the implementation of know-how, effectiveness and efficiency, TUNZE® takes the lead in environmental compatibility. Our motto is: quality and reliability. These values are upheld with well thought-out and precise tool making by highly qualified experts. The brand names of TUNZE® and Turbelle® meet the expectations of the seal of quality; Made in Germany. Many of the products shown in this catalogue are protected by national and international patents.
Manufacturer`s Warranty: 1 year from date of purchase.
- Additional Information