Tunze Comline DOC Skimmer 9012
Reefspecialty.com Price Matching
Submit the URL of the product page where you saw a lower price and we’ll try our best to match the price. We will match all our major competitors. Please make sure you are looking at the exact same product and that the competitor has the product IN STOCK.
Tunze Comline DOC Protein Skimmer 9012 InformationThe large Comline® DOC Skimmer 9012 is designed for use in mixed reef aquariums or soft coral aquariums from 200 to 1200 liters (53 to 317 USgal.), or for sensitive reef biotopes with hard corals up to 500 liters (132 USgal.). It operates according to the Tunze® Flash Skimming Principle and acquires the water through an efficient surface suction with a surface film removal, and can therefore also be used as a "stand-alone" solution in the aquarium. The TUNZE® Foamer generates large volumes of fine air bubbles with a diameter between 0.1 and 0.3mm (.0039 to .011“) and is especially quiet during the operation.
Silicone buffers on the skimmer prevent the transfer of vibrations to the aquarium glass pane. The Comline® DOC Skimmer with a Magnet Holder for glass up to a thickness of 15mm (1/2”) is delivered installation-ready.
- Surface suction with surface film removal
- Intermediate chamber with a patented anti-overfoaming system
- Large, easy to remove, collection cup that also contains the foam reactor
- Air flow regulator and silencer for an exceptionally quiet operation
- Silicone buffers on the skimmer prevent transfer of vibrations and noise
- High air flow performance and low energy consumption
- Patented magnetic holder for glass up to 1/2" thick
- Bubble-free outgoing water
- Capacity: 53 to 317 gallons (200 to 1200 liters), depending on bioload
- Immersion depth: approx. 10" to 11" (255mm to 285mm)
- Skimmer cup volume: 0.18gal (0.7L)
- Flow rate: approx. 105 GPH (400l/h)
- Power Consumption:13W, 115V/60Hz
- Dimensions with Magnet Holder: L 5.5 x W 4.3 x H 16.3 in (L 140mm x W 110mm x H 415mm)
- Silence Magnet Holder for up to 15mm (1/2“) glass thickness
For forty-five years the name TUNZE® has been synonymous with aquariums. Many products and components which we have developed in the course of time are now standard features of aquarium technology today. This confidence in TUNZE is no coincidence. The company has remained true to its philosophy right from the beginning, researching water biotopes all over the world to develop components which enable natural water conditions in the closed environment of an aquarium. In the implementation of know-how, effectiveness and efficiency, TUNZE® takes the lead in environmental compatibility. Their motto is: quality and reliability. These values are upheld with well thought-out and precise tool making by highly qualified experts. The brand names of TUNZE® and Turbelle® meet the expectations of the seal of quality; Made in Germany. Many of the products shown in this catalogue are protected by national and international patents.
- Additional Information