Salifert Test Kit Copper (Cu) Marine Aquariums
Reefspecialty.com Price Matching
Submit the URL of the product page where you saw a lower price and we’ll try our best to match the price. We will match all our major competitors. Please make sure you are looking at the exact same product and that the competitor has the product IN STOCK.
Salifert aquarium test kits, produced in Holland, are considered by many professional aquarists - especially reef aquarists - as the best kits on the market. Salifert test kits are known for being extremely precise and accurate, unaffected by interfering chemicals and elements, and covering a wide range of basic tests and reef tests, including strontium tests (strontium is notoriously difficult to test accurately) and tests you can't get anywhere else. Bold colors changes remove all question about readings. Protect your aquarium investment with these exemplary test kits.
- Copper is often used as a treatment for parasite infested fish and it is essential that the correct concentration is used as too high levels can be toxic to marine fish and invertebrates.
- Tap water can also be naturally high in copper and it is therefore advisable to test for this on a regular basis.
- The Salifert test kit offers a very sensitive and accurate test for measuring dissolved or weakly chelated copper with a pH of 7.5–9.
- Lasts for several copper cures or provides sufficient for up to 50 tests on tap or aquarium water as a routine check.
- Ca be used for marine, fresh and garden pond water
- Strongly chelated copper will only be partly or not at all detected.
- Additional Information
UPC N/A Manufacturer Salifert