Precision Marine SR35 Professional Series Substrate Reactor
Reefspecialty.com Price Matching
Submit the URL of the product page where you saw a lower price and we’ll try our best to match the price. We will match all our major competitors. Please make sure you are looking at the exact same product and that the competitor has the product IN STOCK.
- Cell-cast acrylic tubing throughout
- 1/2" Thick, full-gauge machined Black PVC base
- PVC Welded flanges
- 3/4" thick, machined threaded Heavy-Duty Lid
- Unique thermoformed base redirects the water up
The Precision Marine Pro Series is Top Shelf. Very high-Quality, very trick.......very Precision Marine.
For use with the substrate/filter media of your choice. Includes custom die-cut sponges. Utilizing Precision Marine's unique threaded lid, servicing your SR is a breeze. Simply twist off to remove.
- Nitrate & Phosphate Removing Media
- De-Ion Resins
- Overall Height 18"
- Diameter 3.50"
- Footprint 4.25"
- Input/Output 1/2" barb or 3/8" FPT
- Net Volume between sponges 1.72 liters
Ships with barbed fittings installed, dual die-cut sponges, barbed fittings and disc retainer.Tested with .4 liters of Brightwell Phoshatrat 200 liters per hour or 52 gallons per hour to acheive perfect balance of fluidization of media. Other phosphate medias will vary, but this is a good starting point.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Precision Marine