Kessil A360W-E Wide Angle Tuna Blue Controllable LED Aquarium Light
Reefspecialty.com Price Matching
Submit the URL of the product page where you saw a lower price and we’ll try our best to match the price. We will match all our major competitors. Please make sure you are looking at the exact same product and that the competitor has the product IN STOCK.
- Kessil Logic™ enables near equal intensity across all spectral points from Sky Blue to Deep Ocean Blue and everything in-between.
- The Kessil A360 is certified by Neptune Systems as Apex Ready+, and is compatible with many 0~10V external controllers.
- Beautiful shimmering effect gives your tank a natural, sunlit look rivaling MH. It's like connecting with your own piece of the ocean.
- Select the spectral point you prefer with full confidence your corals are getting what they need for optimal growth and color.
- Dense Matrix LED™ technology blends different light wavelengths before they leave the light, providing uniform color throughout the tank. Single light source eliminates spotlight effect, spreading powerful light over a wide area.
- No matter which spectral point is chosen with the tunable spectrum, proprietary blend of precision UV light encourages coral color.
- Different models let you decide between maximum penetration or maximum coverage area. Engineered for long life, quiet operation, efficient cooling and maximum performance, all in a compact, low maintenance and attractive design.
- On/off timing, intensity and spectrum are adjustable either manually or with a 0~10V external controller. Lights can also be daisy-chained so adjustments to one light control all others.
KESSIL® LIGHTING ANNOUNCES LATEST INNOVATION IN LED AQUARIUM LIGHTS
A360 series introduces Kessil Logic™ and external controllability
RICHMOND, CALIFORNIA (March 6, 2013) – Kessil® Lighting, a leading designer and manufacturer of high-quality LED aquarium lights, proudly announces the release of the A360N and A360W models. Based on the award-winning A350/A350W platform, winner of the Reef Builders 2012 LED Showdown, the A360 series brings new features and innovations to the industry and raises the bar for the competition.
The A360 features Kessil's new proprietary Kessil Logic™, a unique form of spectral intelligence developed for precise color blending and optimal coral growth. In this new design, instead of varying the light intensity of two different channels to find the desired color and intensity mix, users can select the perfect spectrum and color with one knob and then adjust the intensity with the other. Kessil Logic™ will not only dramatically improve the user experience, it will also boost the light output at both ends of the spectral tuning range by as much as 30%.
In addition to its enhanced manual controllability, the A360 comes with a pair of ports that allows the fixture to be governed by external devices. This new control interface operates within a 0-10VDC range, making it compatible with several popular aquarium external controllers. When daisy-chained in series without an external controller, the first A360 acts as the master unit propagating its settings to all other lights in the chain.
"We continually strive to bring great innovation to this industry," says David Lowry, Kessil Sales Manager. "Adding Kessil Logic™ to Dense Matrix™ LED makes the A360 a product that is truly one of a kind!"
The A360N and A360W start shipping in the U.S. market before the end of March at the retail price of $449. The lights are currently going through CE certification, and are scheduled to begin delivery into the European market this fall.
- Additional Information