IceCap RODI Smart Water Filtration System 75g per day
Regular Price: $449.99
Special Price $399.99
Reefspecialty.com Price Matching
Submit the URL of the product page where you saw a lower price and we’ll try our best to match the price. We will match all our major competitors. Please make sure you are looking at the exact same product and that the competitor has the product IN STOCK.
EFFICIENTLY PROVIDING 100GPD OF PURE H2O
- Fully-Automated Water Management SMART Controller
- Super Efficient: Tested to obtain ~1:3 Product/Waste water ratio*
- Liquid filled pressure gauge
- High efficiency booster pump
- Leak detection with audible alarm
- Timer and Manual Mode
- Triple Inline TDS Readout with filter replacement notification
- Rugged metal frame for convenient free-standing placement or for space saving wall mounting
- Unique ElectroDeposition frame coating
- Spacious Access to All System Components
*source water temperature dependent
FULLY AUTOMATED SMART RO/DI SYSTEM
The IceCap Eco-Friendly Smart RODI System is a 4-stage reverse osmosis system like no other. It is equipped with a super quiet booster pump which allows the system to run at peak efficiency capable of providing a 2 to 1 waste to product water ratio and upwards of 150GPD* of pure product water making it a very Eco-Friendly reverse osmosis unit.
The IceCap RODI unit is fully managed by an unique system controller that fully automates the entire water purification process and supports a few handy safety features that set it apart from any other system currently in the marketplace. The IceCap Eco-Friendly Smart RODI features include leak detection, system run timer, filter replacement notification, high efficiency and a special ElectroDeposition coating to help protect the steel frame from rusting among many others.
Smart Controller Features
- Fully-Automated water management
- Accurate 3 point Digital TDS readouts (before filter, after membrane, after DI)
- Timer mode — preset run times
- Filter replacement notifications
- Automatic membrane flush (start; if feed water disconnects; after production; every 2 hours of water production)
- Manual “strong” flush
- Back pressure shut off
- High/Low pressure switches with audible alarms
- Power conservation mode that automatically shuts off the screen when the unit is not in use
- System On/Off function
- Leak detection with audible alarm
- Smart RO/DI System and Smart Controller
- 1 75 GPD DOW Filmtec membrane
- 1 µ polypropylene sediment cartridge
- 5 µ carbon block cartridge
- 1 refillable DI cartridge with high capacity color changing resin
- Quiet booster pump (located post pre-filtration for extended pump life)
- Canister/membrane wrench
- Garden hose adapter
- RO tubing (red, white, blue) x 3m
- ¼” Ball valve x 2
- ¼” Drain saddle
- Detailed instructions
- Wattage: 45w
- All prefilter canisters use standard 10” cartridges
- Standard ¼” Push-connect fittings
- Footprint 14.75″ x 9″
- Height 17.5″
- Weight: 29lbs (with water)
12 Month Limited Warranty
CoralVue warrants each new IceCap SMART Reverse Osmosis & Deionization system to the original owner only to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and conditions for a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase. CoralVue liability under this warranty shall be limited to repairing or replacing on CoralVue’s option, without charge. CoralVue will not be liable for any cost of removal, installation, transportation, or any other charges which may arise in a warranty claim.
NOTE: This warranty is void if the product is: 1) Damaged through abnormal operating conditions, accident, abuse, misuse, unauthorized alteration or repair. This includes, but is not limited to, failure to regularly replace carbon and sediment filters. 2) Damaged by poor local tap water conditions. 3) Damaged due to connection of equipment other than supplied by CoralVue or modification by the user. 4) Damaged by hot water, freezing, flood, fire, or any act of God.
This warranty is valid only in the U.S. and is non-transferable. No other warranties are expressed or implied and any other warranties required by law are limited in duration to 12 months from the day of purchase.
CoralVue will not be responsible for consequential damages arising from installation or use of the product, including any flooding which may occur due to malfunction or faulty installation including, but not limited to failure of installer to tighten all fittings.
Gallons per day are not warrantied since it is dependent on the users water conditions (i.e., temperature, pressure and total dissolved solids).
- Additional Information