Hanna Checker Iron Tester for Marine Seawater HI 721
Reefspecialty.com Price Matching
Submit the URL of the product page where you saw a lower price and we’ll try our best to match the price. We will match all our major competitors. Please make sure you are looking at the exact same product and that the competitor has the product IN STOCK.
- Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits
±0.04 ppm ±2% of reading accuracy
0.01 ppm (mg/L) resolution (500 points)
Large, easy to read digits
Auto shut off
- Dedicated to a single parameter
Designed to work with HANNA’s powder reagents
Uses 10 mL glass cuvettes
- Small size, big convenience
Weighing a mere 64 g (2.25 oz.), the Checker®HC easily
fits into the palm of your hand or pocket
Use for quick and accurate on the spot analysis
One button operation: zero and measure
Operated by a single AAA battery
- Ideal for:
Industrial, ground and treated waters, mining leachate monitoring and
agricultural irrigation water
The HANNA HI 721 Checker®HC bridges the gap between simple chemical test kits and professional instrumentation. Chemical test kits are not very accurate and only give 5 to 10 points resolution while professional instrumentation can cost hundreds of dollars and can be time consuming to calibrate and maintain. The HANNA HI 721 Checker®HC is accurate and affordable with immediate results.
The new HI 721 Checker®HC portable handheld colorimeter features a resolution of 0.01 ppm (500 points) and ±0.04 ppm ±2% of reading accuracy. The HI 721 Checker®HC uses an adaptation of Standard Method 315 B.
The contoured style of this Checker®HC fits in your palm and pocket perfectly and the large LCD is easy to read. The auto shut-off feature assures the battery life will not be drained if you forget to turn it off.
The HI 721 Checker®HC is extremely simple to use. First, zero the instrument with your water sample. Next, add the reagent. Last, place the vial into the HI 721 Checker®HC, press the button and read the results. It’s that easy.
HI 721 Checker®HC is supplied with sample cuvettes with caps (2), powder reagents for iron (6), battery and instructions.
- Range:0.00 to 12.5 ppm Img/L)
- Resolution:0.1 ppm (mg/L)
- Accuracy: ±0.1 ppm ±5% of reading at 25°C
- Light Source: LED @ 525 nm
- Light Detector: Silicon photocell
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing
- Battery Type: (1) 1.5V AAA
- Auto-off: After 2 minutes of non-use and 10 seconds after reading
- Dimensions: 81.5 x 61 x 37.5 mm (3.2 x 2.4 x 1.5")
- Weight: 64 g (2.25 oz.)
- Method:Adaptation of the Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater, 18th edition, DPD method.
HI 718 Checker®HC is supplied with sample cuvettes with caps (2), powder reagents for iodine (6), battery and instructions.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Hanna Instruments