Hanna Checker Iodine Tester for Freshwater HI 718
Reefspecialty.com Price Matching
Submit the URL of the product page where you saw a lower price and we’ll try our best to match the price. We will match all our major competitors. Please make sure you are looking at the exact same product and that the competitor has the product IN STOCK.
- Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits
±0.1 ppm ±5% of reading accuracy
Large, easy to read digits
Auto shut off
- Dedicated to a single parameter
Designed to work with HANNA’s powder reagents
Uses 10 mL glass cuvettes
- Small size, big convenience
Weighing a mere 64 g (2.25 oz.), the Checker®HC easily
fits into the palm of your hand or pocket
Use for quick and accurate on the spot analysis
Single button operation: zero and measure
Operated by a single AAA battery
- Ideal for:
Swimming pools and spas, industrial processes and disinfection
The HANNA Checker®HC’s bridge the gap between simple chemical test kits and professional instrumentation. Chemical test kits are not very accurate and only give 5 to 10 points resolution while professional instrumentation can cost hundreds of dollars and can be time consuming to calibrate and maintain. The HANNA HI 718 and Checker®HC is accurate and affordable.
The HI 718 Checker®HC portable handheld colorimeter features a resolution of 0.1 ppm and accuracy of ±0.1 ppm ±5% of reading. This Checker® HC uses a modification of the DPD method used for residual chlorine.
The contoured style of this Checker®HC fits in your palm and pocket perfectly and the large LCD is easy to read. The auto shut-off feature assures the battery life will not be drained if you forget to turn it off.
The HI 718 is extremely simple to use. First, zero the instrument with your water sample. Next, add the reagent. Last, place the vial into the instrument, press the button and read the results. It’s that easy.
- Range:0.00 to 12.5 ppm Img/L)
- Resolution:0.1 ppm (mg/L)
- Accuracy: ±0.1 ppm ±5% of reading at 25°C
- Light Source: LED @ 525 nm
- Light Detector: Silicon photocell
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing
- Battery Type: (1) 1.5V AAA
- Auto-off: After 2 minutes of non-use and 10 seconds after reading
- Dimensions: 81.5 x 61 x 37.5 mm (3.2 x 2.4 x 1.5")
- Weight: 64 g (2.25 oz.)
- Method:Adaptation of the Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater, 18th edition, DPD method.
HI 718 Checker®HC is supplied with sample cuvettes with caps (2), powder reagents for iodine (6), battery and instructions.
- Additional Information
UPC N/A Manufacturer Hanna Instruments