Hanna Checker Alkalinity Tester for Marine Seawater HI 755
Reefspecialty.com Price Matching
Submit the URL of the product page where you saw a lower price and we’ll try our best to match the price. We will match all our major competitors. Please make sure you are looking at the exact same product and that the competitor has the product IN STOCK.
The Only Saltwater Alkalinity Tester at this Price!
- Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits
Accuracy ±5 ppm ±5% of reading
1 ppm (mg/L) resolution
Large, easy to read digits
Auto shut off
- Dedicated to a single parameter
Designed to work with HANNA’s liquid reagents
Uses 10 mL glass cuvettes
- Small size, big convenience
Weighing a mere 64 g (2.25 oz.), the Checker®HC easily fits into
the palm of your hand or pocket
Use for quick and accurate on the spot analysis
Single button operation: zero and measure
Operated by a single AAA battery
- Ideal for Saltwater Aquariums
The HANNA HI 755 Checker®HC bridges the gap between simple chemical test kits and professional instrumentation. Chemical test kits are not very accurate and have low resolution while professional instrumentation can cost hundreds of dollars and can be time consuming to calibrate and maintain. The HANNA HI 755 Checker®HC is accurate and affordable.
The Checker®HC features an accuracy of ±5 ppm (mg/L) ±5% of reading and uses the colorimetric method.
The contoured style of this Checker®HC fits in your palm and pocket perfectly and the large LCD is easy to read. The auto shut-off feature assures the battery life will not be drained if you forget to turn it off.
The HI 755 Checker®HC is extremely simple to use. After zeroing the instrument with your water sample, add the reagent to the cuvette and gently invert 5 times. Then insert the cuvette into the HI 755 Checker®HC and press the button to read the results. It’s that easy.
- Range: 0.00 to 300 ppm (mg/L)
- Resolution: 1 ppm (mg/L)
- Precision: ±5% of reading ±5% ppm @ 25°C
- Light Source: LED @ 610 nm
- Light Detector: Silicon photocell
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing
- Battery Type: (1) 1.5V AAA
- Auto-off: After 10 minutes of non-use and after read
- Dimensions: 81.5 x 61 x 37.5 mm (3.2 x 2.4 x 1.5")
- Weight: 64 g (2.25 oz.)
- Method: Colorimetric method
HI 755 Checker®HC is supplied with (2) sample cuvettes with caps, liquid reagents for alkalinity (25 tests approx.), syringe with tip, battery and instructions.
- Additional Information
UPC N/A Manufacturer Hanna Instruments