Hanna Checker Calcium Ca Tester for Marine Seawater HI 758
Reefspecialty.com Price Matching
Submit the URL of the product page where you saw a lower price and we’ll try our best to match the price. We will match all our major competitors. Please make sure you are looking at the exact same product and that the competitor has the product IN STOCK.
Calcium presence in water supplies results from passage over deposits of limestone, dolomite, gypsum and gypsiferous shale. Its concentration may extend from 0 to several hundred milligrams per liter,depending on its source and treatment. Calcium is necessary in plant and animal nutrition since it is an essential constituent of bones, shells and plant structures. Calcium in water as carbonate is one of the primary components of water hardness which can cause pipe or tube scaling.
The HI 758 Calcium Checker®HC is extremely simple to use. First, zero the instrument by adding Reagent A and deionized water. Insert into the HI 758 and press the button. Next, remove the vial and add Reagent B and shake to dissolve. Reinsert into the Checker®HC and press the button to read the calcium concentration in ppm on the display.
Weighing a mere 64 g (2.25 oz.), the Checker®HC easily fits into the palm of your hand or pocket!.
- Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits!.
- Large, easy to read digits.
- Auto shut off.
- Operated by a single AAA battery
- Use for quick and accurate on the spot analysis.
- Single button operation: zero and measure.
Ideal for Aquaculture and Aquarium testing!
HI 758 Calcium Checker HC is supplied with 2 sample cuvettes and caps, reagents for 15 tests, (1)1.5V AAA battery, and instruction manual
- Range: 200 to 600 ppm
- Resolution: 1 ppm (mg/L)
- Precision: ±6% of reading
- Light Source: LED @ 610 nm
- Light Detector: Silicon photocell
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing
- Battery Type: (1) 1.5V AAA
- Auto-off: After 10 minutes of non-use and after read
- Dimensions: 81.5 x 61 x 37.5 mm (3.2 x 2.4 x 1.5")
- Weight: 64 g (2.25 oz.)
- Method: Adaptation of the zincon method
- Additional Information
UPC N/A Manufacturer Hanna Instruments