Giesemann Potassium K Professional Test Kit
Reefspecialty.com Price Matching
Submit the URL of the product page where you saw a lower price and we’ll try our best to match the price. We will match all our major competitors. Please make sure you are looking at the exact same product and that the competitor has the product IN STOCK.
GIESEMANN PROFESSIONAL POTASSIUM K TEST KIT
Potassium is one of the most prevalent elements in natural seawater with similar concentration to Calcium levels around 380-410 mg/lt.
A depletion of potassium typically leads to a reduction or a complete stop of coral growth and fading of colors in stoney corals. Over or under concentrations of potassium in salt water can be corrected by a partial water exchange(s).
The optimal potassium concentration in a salt water aquarium ranges between 360 and 410 mg/litre.
It is strongly recommended that potasium levels are tested and controlled when dosing this element.
ADVANTAGES OF GIESEMANN TEST KITS:
- Up to 40 Potassium Tests
- Lab grade - Highly precise measurements
- Specifically designed for salt water application
- Calibrated dropping bottles for a constant drop size
- Well balanced measurement reagents
- Simple user manual
- High-quality color cards for determining the results
- Unambiguous color change
- Identical measurement results
- Strict quality control and batch testing
- Shelf life of up to 4 years without any reduction in quality
- Additional Information
UPC 4029941002931 Manufacturer Giesemann