Flipper Large Magnet Cleaner
Reefspecialty.com Price Matching
Submit the URL of the product page where you saw a lower price and we’ll try our best to match the price. We will match all our major competitors. Please make sure you are looking at the exact same product and that the competitor has the product IN STOCK.
- Strong Rare Earth Magnet
- For Fresh or Saltwater Aquariums up to 1/2″ (12mm) in Thickness
- Easy to Use with a Simple Flip
- Safely Scrape Bottom of Glass Near the Sand Surface
- Comes with 2 Blades - One stainless steel blade to be used on Glass tanks only AND an ABS blade for use on Acrylic tanks!
- Ultra Low Profile
- Removal of Hard Algae with Little Effort
SCRUBBER - SCRAPER - FLIPPER
The Flipper Cleaner is the most versatile aquarium magnet cleaner available. The patented design allows it to “Flip” inside the tank simply by rotating the outer handle!
With a large soft cleaning pad on one side for daily maintenance and a Flip over to a stainless steel blade on the opposite side for removal of hard algae, it is all you will ever need to keep your glass crystal clear without ever reaching in the tank! A unique gap that allows the Flipper to safely scrape Bottom of glass near the surface of the sand bed without trapping sand.
Fl!pper is made with the strongest rare earth magnets optimized for fresh or saltwater aquariums up to 1/2″ (12mm) in thickness. Each Fl!pper comes with a stainless steel blade to be used on Glass tanks only, and an ABS blade for use on acrylic tanks.
It is the ONLY magnetic aquarium cleaner that does it ALL!!!
Available Sizes: nano, LG and Max.
Be sure to CLICK on the VIDEO tab for instructional videos and to see the Flipper Cleaner in action
We first demonstrate the Flipping technique using a separate handle for demonstration purposes only. (Note that during the actual Flip we move the handle down slightly to track the slow descent of the Flipper)
At the end of the video, you will also see how to flip around a corner.probably the easiest flipping yet!
Tips for optimal Flipping! the Corner flip is a no-brainer! (see video)
1) Flip in areas of low water current if possible.
2) When Flipping, begin with the blade facing down....not up.
3) Remove the handle far enough that it completely breaks the magnetic attraction (usually 6-8" will do)
4) After removing the handle, rotate it 180 degrees clockwise or counterclockwise.
5) Once the handle is rotated, place it back on the glass 1-2" on either side of the inside cleaner with the top of the handle at about the same level as the top of the inside cleaner.
Do not put the handle back on the glass directly in front of the inside unit or it won't flip properly.
6) Flipping at the corner is the easiest....see video
CoralVue, Inc. and Flipper hereby guarantee this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of:
- One (1) year
Warranty is activated on the date of purchase.
This Standard Limited Warranty applies and is limited as follows:
- To the product only as long as it remains in the possession of the original purchaser.
- To the product that has not been subject to accident, misuse or abuse.
- To the product that has not been modified, altered, defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by other than CoralVue, Inc.
- That CoralVue be immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by owner or his agent.
- That CoralVue, Inc. shall be given first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements or corrections to the defective construction within a reasonable period of time.
- Under no circumstances shall CoralVue and/or the Manufacturer be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, secondary or consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the product defect.
To submit a warranty claim, please visit our CoralVue Support Portal.
1) Is Flipping difficult?
Flipping is Easy once you know how, but it does require you to follow the instructions (better yet, watch our flipping demo found on the video tab.) Flip in areas with low water currents and near the top of the tank where you have room to flip away from your rocks.
2) What is the maximum tank thickness Flipper can be used on?
Flipper can be used on glass or acrylic tanks up to 12mm (1/2") thickness.
3) Will the metal blades rust and how long do they last?
Metal blades are made with 316 stainless steel which is highly corrosion resistent. You can leave the Flipper in your tank and the blade should last for months depending on your use.
4) Does Flipper work on bowfront tanks?
5) Is Flipper the same as a Mag-Flip?
No! Mag-Flip was made by another company using our patent license. We were not satisfied with the way that product performed so we did not renew the licensing agreement.
Flipper Co. spent the next 18 months perfecting Flipper with stronger magnets, stainless steel blade and a more efficient scrubbing pad....it was worth the wait!
- Additional Information
UPC No Manufacturer IceCap