Brightwell Aquatics MaxAminõ
Reefspecialty.com Price Matching
Submit the URL of the product page where you saw a lower price and we’ll try our best to match the price. We will match all our major competitors. Please make sure you are looking at the exact same product and that the competitor has the product IN STOCK.
Free-Form Amino Complex in Ideal Ratios for all Marine & Freshwater Fishes Overview
* Unique complex of 20 free-form amino acids in the same ratios found within tissues of fishes. * Beneficial to all marine, brackish, and freshwater fish species.
* Free-form amino acids:
1. Encourage vibrant coloration.
2. Provide the building blocks of protein in ideal ratios to encourage the formation of new tissue, speeding up growth rates.
3. Encourage new tissue growth to aid in recovery from wounds.
* Increases the protein concentration of fish foods.
* Acts as an attractant to encourage finicky fishes to begin eating new foods.
* Formulated based on data compiled by ichthyologists on tissue research tissue of fishes.
* Does not require refrigeration.
Sizes 125ml | 250ml | 1L
- Additional Information
UPC No Manufacturer BRIGHTWELL AQUATICS