Brightwell Aquatics Extrax Phos
Reefspecialty.com Price Matching
Submit the URL of the product page where you saw a lower price and we’ll try our best to match the price. We will match all our major competitors. Please make sure you are looking at the exact same product and that the competitor has the product IN STOCK.
Spherical Phosphate-Adsorption Media for Use in All Freshwater & Marine Aquaria
* Advanced adsorbent of phosphate and silicate; provides rapid results.
* May be used on an on-going basis as part of a sensible nutrient-control program.
* Spherical shape and porosity maximize reactive surface area; promotes reactivity and efficiency by maximizing contact time and minimizing tendency to pack and channel water, and outperforms competing non-spherical phosphate-adsorbent media.
* Recommended usage is 2 g of Extrax Phos per 1 US-gallon (3.8 L) in aquarium; 600 grams will adsorb up to 20 mg/L phosphate in 300 US-gallons (1,136 L).
* Does not release phosphate, silicate, or soluble compounds into aquarium system .
* Safe for use in all freshwater and marine aquaria, including freshwater planted systems and reef systems.
Sizes 600g | 3.2kg | 22kg
- Additional Information
UPC No Manufacturer BRIGHTWELL AQUATICS