Brightwell Aquatics Angelixir
Reefspecialty.com Price Matching
Submit the URL of the product page where you saw a lower price and we’ll try our best to match the price. We will match all our major competitors. Please make sure you are looking at the exact same product and that the competitor has the product IN STOCK.
Free-Form Amino Acid Food Soak for Spongivorous Marine Fishes Overview
* Complex of free-form amino acids in the same ratios found within tissues of sponges.
* Utilizes natural attractants and marine-derived proteins to improve feeding response and increase protein percentage of fish foods, respectively.
* Beneficial to all fishes whose diets are in large part composed of sponges, including angelfishes, butterflyfishes, Moorish Idols, and their respective allies.
* Free-form amino acids:
1. Encourage vibrant coloration.
2. Provide the building blocks of protein to encourage the formation of new tissue
3. Encourage new tissue growth to aid in recovery from wounds incurred during aggressive encounters with tankmates or during spawning periods.
* Formulated based upon sponge tissue analysis and marine finfish culture.
Sizes 125ml | 250ml | 1L
- Additional Information
Manufacturer BRIGHTWELL AQUATICS