Brightwell Aquatics Alkalin 8.3
Reefspecialty.com Price Matching
Submit the URL of the product page where you saw a lower price and we’ll try our best to match the price. We will match all our major competitors. Please make sure you are looking at the exact same product and that the competitor has the product IN STOCK.
Brightwell Aquatics Alkalin 8.3 - Liquid pH Buffer and Alkalinity (KH) Builder
- Highly-effective alkalinity(KH)-increasing (“buffer”) solution.
- Helps increase pH stability in an aquarium by raising the alkalinity.
- Provides a source of carbonates, which make up the majority by weight of aragonite, the mineral secreted by reef-building organisms as skeletal material.
- Continued addition raises pH until 8.3 is reached, at which point the pH remains unchanged and the alkalinity alone increases.
- Over 50% stronger than most competing products.
- Free of phosphate, silicate, and organic material.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
- Additional Information
UPC N/A Manufacturer BRIGHTWELL AQUATICS