400 watt Metal Halide Complete Kit Spider Reflector, Reeflux bulb, Luxcore Ballast
Reefspecialty.com Price Matching
Submit the URL of the product page where you saw a lower price and we’ll try our best to match the price. We will match all our major competitors. Please make sure you are looking at the exact same product and that the competitor has the product IN STOCK.
****Over a $230 value! On sale only while supplies last!****
1. 400 watt Metal halide Bulb of our choice (usually a 10k bulb) Please make a request to see what we have available if not we will make a great selection for you.
Please check for availability
- Reef specialty bulbs, Coralvue, Reeflux or Radiums (supplies are limited)
2.LuXcore 250w-400w Selectable Wattage Electronic BallastFeatures:
LuXcore digital electronic ballasts are the most advanced lighting solution for modern reef keeper. These UL approved selectable ballast offer the hobbyist the luxury of switching between lamp wattage and drive modes such as the HQI and Overdrive settings. Small, compact and completely silent performance these new electronic ballasts are able to deliver more lumens while using less electricity than standard magnetic ballasts.
- More lumens generated per watt
- Fast start-up, low heat, silent operation
- Runs all mogul & double ended MH lamps
- Wired with female receptacle
- Resettable circuit breaker
- Anodized extruded aluminum body
- plugs are compatible with Smart Volt™ cords found on Reef Optix® & LumenMax® reflectors
- Backed by a 3 year warranty
3. Coralvue Low Profile Metal Halide Bare Reflector
Mogul Base Bare Parabolic Reflector
Low Profile Mogul Base Bare Parabolic Reflector (YOU PICK)
Great for short canopies.OPTION 1: Dimensions: 12.5" x 9" x 2.75"Great for short canopies.
OPTION 2: Dimensions: 12.5" x 9" x 4.5"FEATURES:
- 95% Reflectivity
- Laser Cut
- Radius Edges
- High Polish Aluminum
- Fully Assembled with Mogul Base & Bracket
Low Profile Spider Reflector
Computer designed, laser cut reflector for precise radius edges and number 8 Finish-highly polished aluminum for optimum light refraction. Great option for short canopies.
Laser cut giving radius edges.
- Additional Information